RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SCHOOL AND ARMED FOR LIFE TEAM
Responsibilities of the Armed For Life Team
- Deliver the Program appropriately and safely.
- Communicate with the school contact about any behavioural issues within the Program.
- Provide pre and post-questionnaires/surveys to the school for the students to complete.
Responsibilities of the School
- Liaise with the Armed For Life Program Manager and involve Armed For Life team members (based on the Program).
- Allow Armed For Life to choose the day and time the Program will run (with input from the school).
- Fulfil your role in running the Program in the school by:
- Feeding back information to the Armed For Life team;
- Following through with the discipline of participants; and
- Ensuring appropriate staff are in the Program at all times.
- Pay the school program fee before the Program starts.
- Ensure that the questionnaires/surveys are completed by the students and returned to the Armed For Life Program Manager.
Any queries can be directed to the Program Manager or the Armed For Life Director:
Program Manager – Sharon Tanner.
Armed For Life Director – Adam Przytula